Thursday 18 August 2016

GHANA WILL TRULY BE SAFE UNDER A NANA/NPP GOVERNMENT.



GHANA WILL TRULY BE SAFE UNDER A NANA/NPP GOVERNMENT.

I was one of the few people (Critical Thinkers International -CTI) who could gather enough courage to openly criticise Hon. Kennedy Agyapong when he first made that vote reducing, women diminishing and others comments.

I received lots of attacks for it, but I do  not blame them though but I rather pity them because I know they did it for their exceedingly love for the party which mostly has the potential to cause the blinding of one's reasoning/decernment.

I now thank God and salute the party leadership for coming out to openly endorse the movement I was pushing for because I never thought the party could be bold enough to rebuke a huge asset of theirs like Hon. Kennedy Agyapong. This has gone on to confirm that the NPP leadership and Nana Addo will rebuke the offences of any of its members that can affect the development of the party and country in their quest to form and after forming the next government.

It also goes on to show that unlike the President Mahama/NDC government, Ghana will be safe and will work again under Nana Addo and an NPP led administration when they win this year's elections.

I give thanks to the likes of:
Nana Kwadwo Akwaa
Innocent Supremo Tetteh
Nana Kyei Barffour
Nana Abena
Christian
Maxwell
De-graft Quarshie
Prince Shackles
Nana Kwadwo
for their motivation during my quest for what I believed in.

God is King.

Adiepena Mirekua-Sarpong (Writer)

(Member, Critical Thinkers International)

0244570177 / 0508710909

No comments:

Post a Comment